
The owner of the male stripping business was extradited to the ACT earlier in March 2025. Photo: ACT Policing.
CONTENT WARNING: This article refers to an alleged sexual assault.
The owner of a male stripping business has been accused of committing a sexual assault while on tour with his company in the ACT.
He travelled to Canberra in July 2023 for a show his company was hosting in Canberra City and met a woman at a hotel room in Dickson after the event, an ACT Policing spokesperson alleged.
It is alleged he sexually assaulted the woman at the hotel, then recorded her and another woman without their consent.
Police were told about the allegations in 2024, then on Thursday (13 March), officers raided the man’s home in Camden.
The police spokesperson said he was arrested and faced court in NSW where his extradition to the ACT was granted.
He faced the Magistrates Court on Saturday (15 March), charged with two counts of sexual intercourse without consent.
The man was granted bail. He will face court again at a later date.
“Anyone with any information about this incident or similar incidents is urged to come forward,” the police spokesperson said.
If this story has raised any concerns for you, 1800RESPECT, the national 24-hour sexual assault, family and domestic violence counselling line, can be contacted on 1800 737 732. Help and support are also available through the Canberra Rape Crisis Centre on 02 6247 2525, the Domestic Violence Crisis Service ACT 02 6280 0900, the Sexual Violence Legal Services on 6257 4377 and Lifeline on 13 11 14. In an emergency, call Triple Zero.
I am sick to death of these weak and predictable responses from Anthony Albanese and other… View